Indy Food Truck Alliance is a sales and marketing group formed to create events for both public and private entities. Our cornerstone event is the Clustertruck. We will have 3-15 member trucks together for our Clustertruck events. We currently have multiple corporate accounts and assist with numerous other events, including our own. To be considered for membership into IFTA, the following prerequisites must be met.
1) Been established in business for at least 6 months
2) Operate 12 months a year
3) Must be active with Social Media
4) Serve high quality food, prepped at a commissary
5) Be in good standing with Health Department
6) Be in good standing with Department of Revenue
7) Be in good standing with registered Commissary
8) Carry $1-$2 million insurance, worker’s comp insurance & the ability to get COI’s for locations
9) Food truck or trailer must be clean and in good operating condition
10) Must be willing to abide by our Code of Conduct
*IFTA, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to makes exceptions on a case by case basis, if it is felt that it benefits the group
If prerequisites are met, your request will be reviewed by the follow criteria
1) Why do you want to be part of the group?
2) Do we currently have enough business volume to keep all members busy?
3) How do you handle high volume?
4) What can you bring to the group?
5) Yelp and other reviews & ratings
6) Available for events (lunch & dinner) year round, 7 days a week
There is a $500 entry fee for membership. There is also a $165 per month management fee. Out of fairness to our members, we try to limit ourselves to only having 2 similar menu trucks, unless demand requires it.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a membership application